- LakecourtAsked on January 16, 2017 at 02:50 PM
It appears that we have not received a form since Thursday 1-12. They are in the inbox but are not being forwarded to the email address provided. Can you please assist?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 05:13 PM
I'm seeing the recipient you have used for that form was re****s@la*****rt.com and this email is in our Bounce List, thus explaining why you stopped receiving emails.
Reason(s): smtp; 550 5.7.606 Access denied, banned sending IP
I removed that email the list so you should now start receiving email notifications. As a safety precaution, I'll be listing down a few things to help you in case it happens again in the future:
1. Prior to contacting us, you can check your EMAIL HISTORY logs if you suspect you're not receiving emails. Here's How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
2. Assuming you found some emails showing as FAILED or IN BOUNCE/BLOCK LIST on your EMAIL HISTORY, try checking these emails if they are on the bounce list and remove them by following this guide on How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
3. And lastly, a quick guideline on How-to-Prevent-Email-Bouncing-Related-Issues
4. If you want more control over the email sending, you may also try using your own SMTP sender: How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form (optional)
I know the guides and steps above may look generic but please take your time following them in case this happens again in the future (especially items #1 to #2).
Don't hesitate to get back to us if you're still having issues receiving email notifications.