- kmcleesAsked on October 10, 2017 at 01:23 PM
Looking for help. I've deleted the entire notification showing me the information from the person completing the form. Is there a way to add back in the template? Or do I have to recreate it manually?
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up Email Notifications
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 01:33 PM
If I am getting you correctly you deleted notification setting on your form while designing it. If this is the case you can use revision history to revert your form to the version where you had all the notification setup. To do so kindly follow the guide below:
Kindly do let us know if the information was helpful.
- kmcleesAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 02:43 PMHello,
I actually copied the form from another, and then made adjustments. The notification emails was copied in from the previous form. Is there a way to tell the notification, that I want all information pulled from the form to be in the email?
Kelley McLees // Influencer and Social Media Director
M (970) 331-1270 // O (425) 869-8519 ext. 25
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 03:27 PM
Hey Kelly - From how you phrased it, you cloned the form, correct?
If you wish to modify the contents of the Email Notification so it contains ALL the fields, you have 2 options:
1. The easy way - Delete the existing Email Notification then re-add a new one. A newly added notification will bear all the form fields by default.
2. Or, you can edit the template and manually add the fields that are missing on the email body.
- kmcleesAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:43 PMYou’re the best!