- NelsonAsked on November 21, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Can you help me please, I have been using jot form on my web wite for a moment now because some info goes directly in my CRM. The form on my english web site is not working since this morning and I really need it back on...
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 01:43 PM
The form on the webpage you provided is disabled. Inside of this guide you can find how to enable your form - How to Enable/Disable a Form
The form was created in the account JulieLabrosse.
- NelsonAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 02:43 PMShe is presently playing in our stuff only to mess with our company. We are
presently having an issue with her and is blackmailing us by doing this to
us. What can we do to put this back on ??
2017-11-21 13:43 GMT-05:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 03:32 PM
We can not enable the form with out the permission of the form owner. I would suggest you to contact the form owner and try to resolve this issue.
Only other solution that I can provide you is to create your own JotForm account, clone the form that is embedded on your website and then re-embed your cloned form.
You can use this link to sign up - https://www.jotform.com/signup/
- NelsonAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 11:43 AMHi,
I created an account, did a new form... I tried to paste the code but
My web site is with wordpress... I don't see were I have to pas my code so
it coud work ( In "POST": I don't see HTML)
[image: Images intégrées 1]
Can you help, I'm desperate
2017-11-21 15:32 GMT-05:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 12:36 PM
I am not sure if you added an image to your response. Please note that the files that are attached inside of an email will not be shown here on the forum. You have to open this thread and upload your screenshot.
We also have a guide for the WordPress users.
- MonsieurWilsonAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Here is what I'm seeing on my contact page now. NOt working...
What can I do so my new form can appear ?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 01:16 PM
The ID of your form new form is 73246010835248 and I do not see that ID in the screenshot you provided. The old form is still embedded (form ID 63403970973967).
You can get the iFrame code of your new form and replace the iFrame code of the old form. After you changethe iFrame code update the page.