- grego999Asked on January 16, 2018 at 03:05 AMI have another two issues with the same form now, that perhaps you can help me with, please.
1.You will see that on top of the second page there is a text box that I require the user to fill in with 150 words or less.
When I do a test of the form and fill it in, this box does not display in the result that is emailed to me.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 03:16 AM
I inspected your email templates and the field "In 150 words..." is missing. Most likely you edited email templates and then when you added a new field to the form the templates were not automatically updated.
The easiest way to resolve this issue is to delete the existing email Notification and create a new Notification. When you create a new Notification all fields will be included by default.
Considering that the same field is missing form the Autoresponder email as well, you should to delete and create a new Autoresponder email as well.
Hope this helps to solve the issue.
- grego999Answered on January 16, 2018 at 05:13 PM
Thanks for your response.
However you haven't answered the second issue I was having in regards to png files not being recognised when trying to up load one.
the warning message that appears in red when trying to (upload a png file) says the file you are uploading is not recognisable, only the following are acceptable...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 06:31 PM
I added a single space after the comma in your file extensions settings. Try it again. It should work now.
- grego999Answered on January 16, 2018 at 07:15 PM
Thanks Elton. That has fixed the problem.