- LorraineAsked on March 21, 2018 at 06:41 PM
We're looking for a formbuilder that fits our explicit criteria.
- Integrates with zapier
- Allows complex conditional dropdowns. For example: lookup tables when someone says they want to study a certain course it will restrict to locations and show start dates for available locations.
- Can be styled (to align to band style, not just uploading a logo)
- Supports document uploads and attachment
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 09:29 PM
- JotForm is available to integrate with Zapier: https://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration
- Conditions are available, this link will provide you more details about this feature: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
- We do have two different forms layout, card forms and classic forms.
Card forms has been just released, here is a link with more info about it: https://www.jotform.com/cards/
Now, card forms allow a lot of customization, but you cannot inject CSS code on them. However, classic forms will allow you to do that, here are the links with more info about it:
If you would like more customization that cannot be achieved within the Form Builder you may get the form's source code, here is the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
- Yes, JotForm allows uploads, here are the links with more details about it:
If you have more questions, please let us know.