- campcupAsked on October 06, 2016 at 08:32 PM
3) What is the cost to make this go live? I am going to have roughly 100-150 total over a 4 month period at an average ticket of $60.
4) If there is a charge, how much is it per month and how do I pay for it?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 08:45 PM
No, there are no fees when publishing or embedding the form to your website. The only time JotForm will charge you is if and only if you will upgrade to any of our paid subscriptions.
The link above will also show you the limits of the Starter (free) Plan so you can decide ahead of time if you'll be needing a paid subscription or not.
For now, I would recommend you get started in deploying your form and just cross the bridge once you get there :)
- campcupAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 12:45 PMThanks for the reply on this. The free subscription says I can receive 10
payments, but I plan on receiving more than that a month. When you say
receiving the payments, do that mean through your site or through my
Authoize.net gateway that I sent up?
Please clarify when you have a chance.
- CharlieAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 02:03 PM
The limit "Payments received" is applicable to forms that have payment integrations on them. So if you have Authorize.net integration on your form, then this limit will be applicable to you.
Payments received means that your user fills out the form, click the submit button and was successfully charged. If the payment of the user went through, then that is considered a successful submission and counted as a "payment received".
So for "Free" plan, you are only allowed to received payment submission of 10 per month, exceeding that limit will automatically disable all your forms. Monthly limits reset every 1st day of the month, but if you wish to continue using your forms immediately then you can upgrade to a higher subscription plan.
To learn more about setting up a payment or order form, please check the following guides:
I hope that helps.