We’ve heard your requests! You can now attach files to Autoresponder Emails simply by uploading it to the setup wizard. Whether you’re a teacher who wants to send supplemental information to your students or a business who wants to automatically send a whitepaper to new mailing list contacts, this new feature should come in handy.
To enable this feature, follow these simple steps:
1. Select the form for your Autoresponder Email and click More.
2. Click on Emails to see the setup wizard.
3. Create a new Autoresponder Email or edit an existing one.
4. Under the Advanced tab, you’ll see a field labeled Attach a File that allows you to upload an attachment.
5. Upload your attachment and click Save.