We’ve heard your requests! You can now attach files to Autoresponder Emails simply by uploading it to the setup wizard. Whether you’re a teacher who wants to send supplemental information to your students or a business who wants to automatically send a whitepaper to new mailing list contacts, this new feature should come in handy.
To enable this feature, follow these simple steps:
- Select the form for your Autoresponder Email and click More.
- Click on Emails to see the setup wizard.
- Create a new Autoresponder Email or edit an existing one.
- Under the Advanced tab, you’ll see a field labeled Attach a File that allows you to upload an attachment.
- Upload your attachment and click Save.
Do you have any other features you’d like to see from Jotform? Let us know in the comments.
Thank you for helping improve the Jotform Blog. 🎉