We’ve heard your requests! You can now attach files to Autoresponder Emails simply by uploading it to the setup wizard. Whether you’re a teacher who wants to send supplemental information to your students or a business who wants to automatically send a whitepaper to new mailing list contacts, this new feature should come in handy.
To enable this feature, follow these simple steps:
- Select the form for your Autoresponder Email and click More.
- Click on Emails to see the setup wizard.
- Create a new Autoresponder Email or edit an existing one.
- Under the Advanced tab, you’ll see a field labeled Attach a File that allows you to upload an attachment.
- Upload your attachment and click Save.
Do you have any other features you’d like to see from JotForm? Let us know in the comments.