Not to be confused with Import Submissions.
- The Reply and Edit Entry options are disabled for imported data.
- To update the imported data, double-click a cell to perform inline edit.
Importing Data into a New Table
Here’s how you can import your data into a new Table:
- Go to My Tables and click Create Tables.
- Next, select Import Data.
- Afterward, upload your file then click Import Data.
- Change the column types if needed then click Complete to start the import process.
You can now manage your imported data in Jotform Tables.
Importing Data into an Existing Table
To import your data into an existing table:
- Click Add Tab in Jotform Tables.
- Choose Table then click Next.
You can also choose any of the other tab styles.
- Afterward, select Import from file then click Next.
- Upload your file then click Next.
- Change the column types if needed then click Create to start the import process.
A new tab will appear and you can now view and manage your imported data in the new tab.