The Report view is a visual display of your form submissions. It’s Jotform Tables’ automated report generation system that can generate bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs, form submission grids, and HTML text and images.
To set up automated report generation
- In Jotform Tables, select Add Tab in the upper-left corner.
- In the Create a New Tab dialog, select Reports, then Next at the bottom.
- Choose a form table to use, then select Next.
- Choose the report type, then select Next.
Here are the available report types:
- Blank — This allows you to create a report from scratch.
- Extended — A single chart is shown on each page by default.
- Compact — Two charts are shown per page by default.
Choose Extended or Compact to quickly create a report.
Your table’s automated report generation is now ready. The report automatically updates when you receive new submissions on your form.
Customize your Report view to your liking. To learn more, see How to Customize the Report View or Visual Report.