The Report view is a visual display of your form submissions. It’s Jotform Tables’ automated report generation system that can generate bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs, form submission grids, and HTML text and images.
To set up automated report generation
- In Jotform Tables, choose Add Tab in the upper-left corner.
- In the dialog box, select Report, then click on Next at the bottom.
- Search and select the form table to use, then click on Next.
- Choose the report type, then click on Next.
Here are the available report types:
- Blank — This allows you to create a report from scratch.
- Extended — A single chart is shown on each page by default.
- Compact — Two charts are shown per page by default.
Choose Extended or Compact to quickly create a report.
Your table’s automated report generation is now ready. The report automatically updates when you receive new submissions on your form.
Customize your Report view to your liking. To learn more, see How to Customize the Report View or Visual Report.
Is it possible to apply date range filters to these reports?
So say you only want the rpeort to be for the current month.
Unable to create reports from my submissions with over 77,000 records. Help