The Report view is a visual display of your form submissions. In Report view, you can generate bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs, form submission grids, and HTML text and images. Report view will automatically update when you receive new submissions.
You can use bar graphs, pie charts, and line graphs to tabulate results from your form’s single-choice, multiple-choice, and dropdown fields.
In Report view, you can create three report types:
- Blank. This allows you to create a report from scratch.
- Extended. A single chart is shown on each page by default.
- Compact. Two charts are shown per page by default.
You can share reports by generating a link. Reports can also be embedded in an iframe format.
Let’s add the Report view.
1. In Jotform Tables, click the Add Tab button.
2. Choose Report view, and click the Next button.
3. The current form is automatically selected. Click the Next button to go to the next step.
4. As mentioned above, you can choose one of three report types. Let’s choose Compact Report, and then click the Next button.
5. The Report view is now created in the following default format.
Most of the fields are automatically added in the Report view, including single choice, multiple choice, and dropdown, when available. Here’s an example of the single-choice and multiple-choice fields:
To customize the Report view, please visit the following guide: How to Customize the Report View or Visual Report.
If you have issues, questions, or suggestions, please contact us through one of the support channels below.