The Report view is a visual display of your form submissions. In Report view, you can generate bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs, form submission grids, and HTML text and images. The Report view will automatically update when you receive new submissions.
Here’s how to create automated reports in Jotform Tables:
- Click on Add Tab in the upper left corner.
- Choose Report then click on Next.
- Search and select the form table to use then click on Next.
- Choose the Report Type then click on Next.
The available report types are as follows:
- Blank — This allows you to create a report from scratch.
- Extended — A single chart is shown on each page by default.
- Compact — Two charts are shown per page by default.
Choose Extended or Compact to quickly create a report.
You can now customize your Report view to your liking. To learn more, see How to Customize the Report View or Visual Report.