You can manage your data collected outside Jotform in Tables by creating a standalone or blank table. This can also be helpful if you want to clean up a list, create workflows, filter data, or create automated reports.
Here’s how to create a standalone table:
- Go to My Tables and click Create Table.
- Next, select Start From Scratch.
Your new table should now be created.
You can now use, in this table, the features available in Jotform Tables to manage your data. Start by customizing your table columns. To learn more, see How to Add and Organize Columns in Jotform Tables.
Create new entries by adding rows. Any entries manually added to a standalone table don’t count toward your monthly submissions.
Creating a Form from the Table
A standalone table is a little different as it’s not connected to a form and is only accessible from the My Tables page.
To create and connect a form to your table
- Click the Form button on the top.
- Select Edit Form.
Selecting other form-related options from the menu will also create the form:
- View Form — opens the form in a new tab.
- Assign Form — redirects you to the Publish tab in the Form Builder.
- Edit Form — opens the Form Builder to customize your form further.