UPDATE: We are excited to announce that we have just released the new version of Jotform PDF Editor.
There are two ways to display a PDF document inside a form. The first method utilizes the PDF Embedder Widget to display the PDF using Google Docs’ PDF viewer – So, there is no need for Adobe Reader. The second is by embedding it directly using an iframe via TEXT FIELD. This requires the user’s browser to have Adobe Reader installed.
Method 1: Using our PDF Embedder Widget
1. Click ADD FORM ELEMENT and go to the WIDGETS section.
2. Search for the PDF EMBEDDER widget then add it to your form.
3. On the GENERAL tab, click the UPLOAD FILE button and upload your PDF file.
4. Click the UPDATE WIDGET button to save your changes and that’s it!
Method 2: Using an iframe code via PARAGRAPH FIELD
- Upload the PDF file to your server or to your online storage then get its link. The PDF file link should support the HTTPS protocol.
- Add a PARAGRAPH FIELD to your form.
3. Paste the iframe code in the box and replace the text PASTE_YOUR_PDF_URL_HERE with your PDF file link.
<iframe src=”PASTE_YOUR_PDF_URL_HERE” style=””></iframe>
You can also change the width and height values at your discretion.
Here’s a demo form showing both methods: https://www.jotform.com/72167631090958
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.