What is Google Sites?
Google Sites is a structured wiki and web page creation tool offered by Google to help anyone create websites where people can collaborate and share files. Jotform helps those who need customized web forms in their Google Site. Watch the video or follow the steps below to add form to Google Sites.
1. On the Form Builder, click PUBLISH at the top.
2. Go to the PLATFORMS section.
3. Search for GOOGLE SITES then click it to open the publish wizard.
4. On the next page, click the COPY CODE button.
5. Now, go to your Google Site then switch to EDIT MODE.
6. Go to the INSERT tab then select ••• MORE GADGETS.
7. On the next page, select ADD GADGET BY URL on the left.
8. Paste the gadget URL you just copied from your Form Builder.
9. Gadget settings will open where you should type in your Form ID in order to add the form to your page. The Form ID is that long string of numbers found at the end of your form URL. For example:
If you wish to set your form background to be transparent, have a look at our guide on Making the Form Background Transparent.
How’d you do? Did you have any difficulties adding a form to Google Sites? Please share your thoughts, recommendations, anything in the comments section below.