Solve360 is a modern cloud-based CRM with features to manage projects. This CRM is very easy to setup and use. Solve allows you to store all kinds of information in the CRM, and use it as a shared email database.
We are proud to announce our integration with Solve CRM. You may now conveniently link your forms to your data. You may transfer contacts or companies to your Solve database depending on the questions on your form.
Integrating a Jotform form with Solve is pretty straightforward:
- First, open your form on the Form Builder; then go to the Settings tab.
- Select the Integrations tab from the left menu.
- On CRM list, find and select Solve.
- Enter your Solve Email Address and API Key.
To find the Solve API key:
- Visit Solve Web Dashboard.
- Click on the Settings (Cog Icon) button.
- Scroll down and copy the API key.
- Choose what kind of information you want to pass to Solve, either Contact or Company then map the fields to pass the information from the form’s fields to Solve.
- Click on the Complete Integration button and that’s all. You are now all set with the integration.
Please give it a try and let us know about your experience in the comments below.