This guide highlights how you can send the submission data via an HTTP POST request to your server, your custom Thank You page, or a 3rd party service.
Let’s get started:
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click the Show More Options button.
- Scroll down to the Send Post Data option and set it to “Yes.”
- Next, click Thank You Page on the left.
- Select the Redirect to an external link after submission option.
- Enter the destination URL.
Now, when a user submits an entry to your form, the form will send the data via a POST request and also redirects the user to the destination URL, so don’t forget to create some sort of confirmation message on the landing page.
You can now process the POST data from there however you like. For example, you can save the data to your MySQL database using PHP.
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.