This guide shows how to send your form fillers’ data after submission via an HTTP POST request to your server, a custom Thank You page, or a 3rd party service.
To send your form’s submission data via an HTTP POST request
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Select Thank You Page on the left.
- Select Redirect to an external link after submission.
- Enter your endpoint or destination URL.
- Turn on Redirect with HTTP POST.
Now, when a form filler submits an entry to your form, the setup will send the data via a POST request and redirect them to the destination URL, so don’t forget to create a confirmation message on the landing page. You can now process the POST data from there however you like. For example, you can save the data to your MySQL database using PHP.