Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- How do I return to using version 3 of the form builder?
- Form Builder 4.0: Payment Gateways: PayPal Pro menu appears totally empty
- I have a large form with many question. All of them have a conditional question text field. I want to be able to print/submit print just the
- DPRP is disabled for this merchant error on my form
- I am trying to print out the submitted application that shows all fields with answers
- how to separate the 3 buttos "submit - reset - print"
- We run a poetry contest. The poets pay through pay pal through www.oberonpoetry.com. Jot form sends me the poems to print and send to judge of contes
- Is it possible to change CSS of Thank you page?
- Printing each page separately.
- Form Builder 4.0: Checkboxes do not appear in the builder
Print Button on FormsLast Update: March 5, 2017
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
In the Form Builder click on the Submit button field Properties.
Then select Advanced tab and turn "ON" Print Button option.
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!