Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear Form and Print Form Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- Can the person filling out the form print it out to sign it after they have completed it all?
- Is there a way to print our my survey?
- What would it take to have our Member Action Request forms be routed to my Outlook as they are supposed to be?
- Print PDF with larger margin on L.
- Access denied.
- how can i print the visual report?
- PDF Fillable Form: It is not showing Check Lists widget
- I was sent a link but it is not working. I cannot find the form.
- My account reached Over Quota (Urgent)
- Over Quota (Urgent)
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!