Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- form builder matrix table is different on build than on the published form
- How to add a PDF file to PDF embedder?
- Adding a document to print out
- Form Builder 4.0: The user could not open the Purchase Order Product Settings page on Safari
- Preview Before Submit is not updated when the submitter changes the values before submit if the Print option is disabled.
- Google Contacts: integration is not available on form builder 4.0 and not working on v3
- Form Builder 4.0: User can not edit field labels
- Form Builder 4.0: User can not edit the texts in his form
- Form Builder 4.0: The user could not connect to Stripe on Safari, OS X
- Form Builder 4.0: User can not edit the text field
Print Button on FormsLast Update: March 5, 2017
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
In the Form Builder click on the Submit button field Properties.
Then select Advanced tab and turn "ON" Print Button option.
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!