Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear Form and Print Form Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- Contact Form Theme
- How can I have my contract form printed the same as when someone fills it in?
- Compress Image/Reduce Space between objects within PDF
- Have numbers displayed on my printed submitted forms?
- How to align the submit and print button in one row?
- Can someone call me?
- JotForm Anywhere: How can I customize the layout of the Form Builder?
- Is there a way to have print button in the form so users can print their selection?
- Why my account was cancelled?
- How can I add a print button to my form for multiple pages?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!