Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- I want a blank field appear as a blank field on my form
- I am having issues editing my form
- Not able to add field to the form when using microsoft Edge browser
- Conditional matching with if ANY and if ALL in a single condition
- Two pieces of information go missing once printed out
- How to save the progress of the form to fill it later?
- How to have image background no repeat and fixed?
- What causes unindeniftible errors in priniting?
- How do you save an edit to a form?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!