Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- Print management software
- We would like to print off an invoice paid to you on the 15th September 2016 for £108.49.
- Submitted form not arriving to email
- How can I print a submission to look like the forms?
- Creating a table in the Form Builder
- Is it possible to save and resume a form?
- View text area on Submissions
- how do I print a completed form?
- Print completed form
- How i can Change the position of Submit and print buttons
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!