Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- How do I print the form with the background photo slightly transparent?
- I want to know the types of reports that I can print with entered information.
- Is there option to have the Form Builder version specified for each form?
- Is there a way I can change all the signed forms into a PDF and print all at one time?
- How to disable auto save form in Form Builder V4
- Problem when printing form
- Form freezes every time I delete an item using JotForm V4
- Where is the Print button in Version 4?
- Form that has dynamic pricing
- Translations to buttons and other inputs
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!