In recent updates to Jotform, hiding empty fields has become the default. So you don’t need to make any changes if you wish to exclude empty fields in your form emails. However, if you want to change that option, you can do so by going to the Advanced settings in your email wizard.
You can find the option in both the notification and autoresponder emails.
- In the Form Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click Emails on the left.
- Hover your mouse to the notification or autoresponder email, and click Edit (pencil icon).
- Go to the Advanced tab of the email template.
- Scroll down to see the Hide Empty Fields option.
The Hide Empty Fields option will only work for the default template. You can still add some text and new rows, but you should keep the labels and field tags of the questions intact.