Browse Article by Topicswordpress.com wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- Unable to submit form embedded on Wordpress website
- Google ReCaptha widget not showing in embedded wordpress page
- I cannot embed contact form on wordpress.com page
- How can I remove the iframe border on a form embedded in wordpress.com
- Wordpress Form: What's up with the scroll bar that suddenly showed up attached to my form?
- Form not displaying properly
- How can I redirect users to the edit link page after form submission?
- My account has been suspended
- How can I create a form without any formatting, so that a wordpress theme can format and style it?
- When will you be updating your JotForm Wordpress Plugin?
How to embed a form to Wordpress.comLast Update: March 6, 2017
Wordpress.com, a free blog-hosting service provider, has added support for Jotform. It is now possible to embed Jotform with Wordpress.com. This is also explained in this article, Wordpress.com Now Supports JotForm Forms.
To add a Jotform to a Wordpress.com blog post follow these steps:
Version 4 builder:
Publish > Platforms > WordPress.com (blue WordPress icon):
Copy the codes and paste it on your WordPress.com page/post editor.
Version 3 builder:
1. Click on the Publish button on the toolbar:
2.Click on Platforms and select the Wordpress.com icon:
3. Go to your Wordpress.com post or page and paste the Jotform codes:
**Make sure that the Jotform URL is on its line and not hyperlinked.
Here's a video instruction:
If you have questions related to this guide, feel free to post it below.