Browse Article by Topicswordpress.com wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- Adjust background size when using jotform in Wordpress.com
- I've just incorporated the https Feedback Button code
- Can I use jotform on a WordPress blog page
- LightBox code is not working in my wordpress website page
- Form jumping to Next page
- Stripe integration isn't working with form embedded in WordPress
- Are your forms compatible with the Avada theme?
- Embedded form is not loading on this website
- My form is not working in Wordpress.org
- Unable to submit the form embedded on our WordPress web page
How to embed a form to Wordpress.comLast Update: March 6, 2017
Wordpress.com, a free blog-hosting service provider, has added support for Jotform. It is now possible to embed Jotform with Wordpress.com. This is also explained in this article, Wordpress.com Now Supports JotForm Forms.
To add a Jotform to a Wordpress.com blog post follow these steps:
Version 4 builder:
Publish > Platforms > WordPress.com (blue WordPress icon):
Copy the codes and paste it on your WordPress.com page/post editor.
Version 3 builder:
1. Click on the Publish button on the toolbar:
2.Click on Platforms and select the Wordpress.com icon:
3. Go to your Wordpress.com post or page and paste the Jotform codes:
**Make sure that the Jotform URL is on its line and not hyperlinked.
Here's a video instruction:
If you have questions related to this guide, feel free to post it below.