In this guide, you will be able to use Conditional Logic to skip pages based on the user’s form field input.
Now let’s get started. Here’s a sample form that I made; it skips to a page depending on the drop-down option selected. Below are the steps on how I have set up mine.
- Add a drop-down field that will be used as the basis for the skipping of pages; you can use other form fields like text boxes, radio buttons, etc., depending on how your form works.
2. Make your form multi-page by adding page breaks.
- Go to Settings.
- Click Conditions.
- Select Skip to/Hide a Page.
4. Now set the “IF” statement or the rules to when the skip page will occur. Select to what page will the user lands when he/she clicks the “Next” button. In my case, this is how my condition works:IF the drop-down field Skip to pageis Equal to “3” then skip the user to Page 3 after clicking the next button.
5. Repeat the same steps for the other pages, depending on how you want your interactive form to work.
I hope that helps. For questions, feel free to leave us a comment below.