Aweber is an affordable and easy to use email marketing and autoresponder tools. It allows you to send email newsletters easily to your subscribers.
If you want to automatically pass your subscribers collected from Jotform to your Aweber’s email lists, follow these steps:
1. Click SETTINGS at the top, INTEGRATIONS on the left, search for Aweber then select it to open the Integration Wizard.
2. Next, click the Authenticate button and give Jotform access by logging into your Aweber account.
3. After the authentication, select which list from your Aweber account you want the form submissions to go through. After that, the Full Name and the Email fields from your form will be automatically mapped to Aweber fields. If not, you can manually map the fields.
Note: With Aweber integration, you only have to collect two fields from your subscribers which are the “Name” and “Email” fields.
4. Once finished, you should see this confirmation message.
5. That’s it! Now when someone submits your form, they will be added to your Aweber mailing list.
Important: Aweber requires Confirmed Opt-In.This means that users will have to confirm their subscription first by clicking the approval URL sent to them via email before they are added to your list.
So when you are going to test your form, make sure to enter a valid email address and confirm the subscription so the submissions data will be added to your Aweber’s list.