AWeber is an affordable and easy-to-use email marketing and autoresponder tool. It allows you to send email newsletters easily to your subscribers.
If you want to automatically pass your subscribers collected from Jotform to your AWeber’s email lists, follow these steps:
- In the Form Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click Integrations on the left.
- Search for AWeber, and click it.
- Click the Authenticate button and give Jotform access by logging into your AWeber account.
- After the authentication, select which list from your AWeber account you want the form submissions to go through.
- Next, match your form fields. The integration will do this automatically. If not, click the Add New Field button to match the fields manually.
With AWeber integration, you can only collect the Name and Email of your subscriber. You can apply tags to new subscribers or remove tags from existing subscribers. You can also opt to update contacts if it exists from your list.
- Once finished, click the Compete Integration button to save the settings.
- Finally, click the Finish button, and that’s it. The integration is now ready.
AWeber requires Confirmed Opt-In, which means users must first confirm their subscription by clicking the approval URL sent to them via email before AWeber adds them to your list.