GetResponse enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base. GetResponse includes all the capabilities you need for creating effective email campaigns.
Jotform integrates with GetResponse. If you want to send your form contacts to your GetResponse list, just follow the simple steps below.
1. In the form builder, click the Integrations button:
2. Select Email from the category dropdown. Find and click the GetResponse button:
3. You need to authenticate by providing your GetResponse API Key. To get your API key, simply follow the steps here: https://support.getresponse.com/faq/where-i-find-api-key. Once authenticated, the next options will show up.
4. Select your list and match your form fields. GetResponse loads all the fields from your GetResponse forms. Just please click Add New Field button to map another field. Otherwise, click the Complete Integration button to finish your setup.
5. That’s it! Your integration is now ready. Click the Finish button save the changes.
Note: GetResponse by default has double opt-in confirmation enabled, meaning the subscribers should click the confirmation link in the follow-up email sent by GetResponse before they are added to your GetResponse list.