Browse Article by Topicssave mac app as pdf pdf submission mac app mac pdf submission mac osx apple
Related Forum Questions
- PDF submission: Downloading PDF Submission Omits First Name even if after manually editing the PDF template
- How to print from Mac app?
- cannot log on, using the same user and password, please advise is there
- Textboxes turning to black when the form is being filled on my MacBook Pro
- Modifying the PDF version of the form results
- Typed text not showing in the field on Mac OS
- Why does the email submissions do not include the same fields as the PDF saved applications we have?
- Is there a way to send an email notification with the form submission as a PDF?
- Why my hidden form fields only appear in chrome for mac?
- The PDF attachment about a form submission is empty for me
How to Save PDF Submissions on the Mac AppAdded: March 20, 2017
It's possible to save out a PDF of your Submission Data from within our Mac App which you might find useful if you wish to keep your submissions as a pdf record.
(1) To do this simply Open up the JotForm Mac App.
(2) At the very top toolbar in the far left of your computer click on " File ".
(3) Now select " Print "
(4) It should already be on PDF as the default but if not you can reselect PDF at the bottom of the pop-up window that appears.
(5) Finally, choose " Save As PDF " which will then allow you to save it to your desktop!