Browse Article by Topicssave mac app as pdf pdf submission mac app mac pdf submission mac osx apple
Related Forum Questions
- Form not sending POST data
- Viewing entire form in email/pdf submission
- PDF forms: Exporting forms to PDF prematurely cuts my form at the bottom
- Customize the pdf submission form
- How to decrease the size of photos when I view in PDF format?
- Mac App: Form creation/editing option request
- No submissions available after updating Mac app
- How can I modify the PDF submission attachment in the new JotForm?
- Text being cut off pdf submission extract
- Jotform Page Errors on Mac OS X El Capitan
How to Save PDF Submissions on the Mac AppAdded: March 20, 2017
It's possible to save out a PDF of your Submission Data from within our Mac App which you might find useful if you wish to keep your submissions as a pdf record.
(1) To do this simply Open up the JotForm Mac App.
(2) At the very top toolbar in the far left of your computer click on " File ".
(3) Now select " Print "
(4) It should already be on PDF as the default but if not you can reselect PDF at the bottom of the pop-up window that appears.
(5) Finally, choose " Save As PDF " which will then allow you to save it to your desktop!