Adding the form title to the email notification would help you identify from which form the email has originated. It would also help you identify the page’s name where the form is embedded, especially if you have your website page as your Form Title.
Adding the form title to the notification email is easy. Let’s do it.
- On the My Forms page, select the form and then click the Edit Form button.
- In the Form Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click Emails on the left of the settings tab.
- Hover to your notification email, and click the Edit (pencil icon).
- Click the Form Fields dropdown near the Email Subject section in the Email tab.
- Select and click the Form Title from the options.
- Finally, click the Save button to save the changes.