Adding the form title on the email notification would help you identify which form the email coming from. This would also help you identify the name of the page where the form is embedded, especially if you have your website page as your Form Title.
In order to place for title into the subject line of your form notification, please follow the steps below:
- On the My Forms page, select the form and then click the Edit Form button.
- In the Form Builder, click the Settings button in the top toolbar and then Emails.
- The email wizard will appear. Select the notification and then click the edit (pencil) icon.
- In the Email tab, click the Form Fields dropdown near the Email Subject section.
- Select Form Title from the options.
- Finally, click the Save button to save the changes. You’re done!