In Jotform Cards, the title appears at the top of the form when you remove the Welcome page. The progress bar on the other hand appears at the bottom when there are at least four visible cards in your form.
To hide the form title or progress bar on your card form
- In Form Builder, click on Settings at the top.
- Next, click on Show More Options at the bottom.
- Scroll down and search for the following options:
- Show Form Title — Set it to “No” to hide the form title.
- Show Form Progress — Set it to “No” to hide the progress bar.