The title appears at the top of the form when you remove the Welcome page in Jotform Cards, while the progress bar appears at the bottom when there are at least four visible cards in your form.
Here’s how to hide the form title or progress bar on your card form:
- In Form Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click on Show More Options.
- Scroll down and search for the following options:
- To hide the form title, set Show Form Title to “No.”
- To hide the progress bar, set Show Form Progress to “No.”