In Jotform Cards, you can disable the submit button based on a condition. This is useful if you need to apply restrictions to your form.
In the following example form, users that are less than 18 years old won’t be able to register.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Go to Settings in the Form Builder.
- Choose Conditions on the left.
- Create a new condition and select Enable/Require Field.
- Set up the condition and action in the next window. In the example form, the Conditional Logic would be as follows:
To break that down:
- The conditions or IF statements are set to check if ANY of the following is true: “Age” is less than 18 or “Age” is empty.
Note: The “Less Than” state is available in Number, Spinner, Star Rating, and Scale Rating elements and in the Form Calculation widget.
- The action or DO statement in turn keeps the submit button disabled while any of the conditions are true. It will also show the error message if the form filler tries to submit the form.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to comment below.