Logos bring out the identity of a company, service, or product. That’s why you may want to add a logo to your card form. Adding a logo in Jotform Cards is easy. You can add it to the Welcome page, the Thank You page, or both.
Adding a Logo to the Welcome or Thank You Page
The steps in adding a logo to the card form’s Welcome or Thank You page are pretty much the same:
- In Form Builder, open the Welcome or Thank You page’s properties panel:
- To edit the Welcome page, click on Add/Edit Welcome Page at the top of your form.
- To edit the Thank You page, click on Edit Thank You Page at the bottom of your form.
- Next, click on the logo.
- In the right panel, click on Remove Image.
- Choose the source for your logo.
- Upload — Select an image file from your device.
- My Images — Choose one from your previously uploaded images.
- Enter URL — Provide the link to your image.
You can also go to the Select Icon tab and choose an icon as a logo.
Note: Logos are considered trademarked items. Make sure that you have permission to use them before adding one to your form.
I was asking for my logo to show when I share the link. Now Jotform is shown when the link is shared
I deleted the welcome page on my form. Can I get it back?
THE TEXT ON THE FORM CAN NOT BE EDITED WHEN USING CARDS?!
Hi, is there a certain dimension that should be used in the logo section?
We are making a new logo and we really want it to fit right. If you could let me know, that would be great. Thanks!
HEy I'm having trouble uploading my own logo. It uploads very very small. Is there certain dimensions it should be so it fills out this space perfectly? I've tried raising the width and height and it still doesnt fill the shape correctly if that makes any sense and still is small. thanks so much
I have a pdf file and an AI file for my logo. I get the message that the file type is unsupported when I try to drag and drop either of them in the upload box. I have not run into this problem with a logo before. Please advise what file types are supported.