Logos bring out the identity of a company, service, or product. That’s why you may want to add a logo to your card form. Adding a logo in Jotform Cards is easy. You can add it to the Welcome page, the Thank You page, or both.
Adding a Logo to the Welcome or Thank You Page
The steps in adding a logo to the card form’s Welcome or Thank You page are pretty much the same:
- In Form Builder, open the Welcome or Thank You page’s properties panel:
- To edit the Welcome page, click on Add/Edit Welcome Page at the top of your form.
- To edit the Thank You page, click on Edit Thank You Page at the bottom of your form.
- Next, click on the logo.
- In the right panel, click on Remove Image.
- Choose the source for your logo.
- Upload — Select an image file from your device.
- My Images — Choose one from your previously uploaded images.
- Enter URL — Provide the link to your image.
You can also go to the Select Icon tab and choose an icon as a logo.
Note: Logos are considered trademarked items. Make sure that you have permission to use them before adding one to your form.