With reminder emails, you can send yourself or a colleague daily, weekly or monthly emails to remind filling a form.
Are you planning a long-spanned project? Then let’s get you familiar with reminder emails that will help you organize and keep track of this process.
A reminder email is a way for you to share your forms with your customers and/or team members on given terms regarding period, time of arrival, calendar options, and end or no-end date.
How to Set Up a Reminder Email
- Go to the Publish tab.
- Click Email on the left.
- Select the Schedule a Reminder Email option.
If you don’t have a reminder email set up, you will be greeted by three tabs:
Here you will have the option to set the Email Subject and Email Content.
Note that you cannot change the styling of the form link button and/or add additional URLs to the body due to spam limitations.
Provide the address to where to send the email.
You can also set the Sender Name and Reply-to Email address here.
- Repeats – periods (daily, weekly, or monthly) of when to send the email.
- Send Date – serves different options for each period (Repeats) option. For example, you may select to send emails only on the weekdays on the Daily period options. Or, on the Monthly period, you may select the first workday of the month, last Friday of the month, etc.
- Send Time – will be the time of when to send out the email. You may select any hourly option.
- Timezone – the default timezone is set in reference to your account settings.
- Start & End Date – the date of when to start and end the email reminder.
Once you are done with setting up your reminder email, click on the Save button and you will be set to go.
Managing Your Reminder Emails
If you have any reminder emails set for your form, you will be welcomed by a panel that will list the reminder emails, their schedule information, and ways to create, edit or delete them.
If you have any further questions regarding this feature, feel free to hit us up at our Support Forums any time you want!