SendGrid is one of the world’s largest cloud-based email delivery platforms. They are responsible for sending billions of emails to some of the best and brightest companies in the world.
Jotform’s integration with SendGrid allows you to automatically synchronize contact information collected through your form to your SendGrid Recipient Lists.
Please find the below steps to integrate SendGrid with your form:
- In the Form Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click Integrations on the left panel.
- Search for SendGrid and click it.
- Enter your SendGrid API Key. The integration requires an API Key with Full Permission. For more information, visit SendGrid — API Keys.
- Click the Authenticate button to connect.
- Next, select your list from the first dropdown of the next window.
- Match your form fields. The integration supports SendGrid’s custom fields, as highlighted in the image below.
- When done matching, click the Complete Integration button to save your settings.
- Finally, click the Finish button, and you should be ready to collect user data and send them to SendGrid.
Please let us know in the comments box below if you have questions, suggestions, or feedback about this integration. You can also reach us by creating a support ticket.