Airtable combines two of the most powerful business tools in productivity — spreadsheets and databases — to provide an incredibly flexible way of organizing your data. Whatever you want to do with your data or information, chances are you can do it with Airtable.
The Airtable Integration on Jotform allows you to seamlessly send your data to Airtable, making it possible to manage your form data in Airtable.
To integrate Airtable with your form
- In the Form Builder, select Settings at the top.
- Go to Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Airtable.
Note: You can perform the same steps above to manage your existing Airtable integrations.
- Next, select Authenticate and log in to your Airtable account.
- Add and grant access to your base. Here’s an example of the selected base(s):
- The access permissions for the most recently selected Bases are retained for all integrations configured within Jotform. Therefore, when re-authenticating with Airtable, it is crucial to add/select the same Bases in the Airtable integration.
- Failure to select the same base from the initial access permission request during re-authentication with Airtable will cause your existing integration to stop from working.
- On the configuration page, choose your desired base and table to use.
- Map your Airtable fields to your form fields.
- Toggle the record creation option at the bottom according to your needs.
- Once you’re done, select Save at the bottom.
Your form can now send data to your Airtable.