Airtable combines two of the most powerful business tools in productivity; spreadsheets and databases, to provide an incredibly flexible way of organizing your data. Whatever you want to do with your data or information, chances are you can do it with Airtable.
The Airtable Integration on Jotform allows you to seamlessly send your data to Airtable, making it possible to manage your form data in Airtable.
The integration is pretty simple to set up, and you can do it with the following steps:
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Airtable.
- Next, enter your Airtable API key.
- Click the Authenticate button.
- Choose the Airtable Base you want to connect to your form.
- Select the Airtable Table you want to add information to.
- Map the fields on your Airtable Table with the fields on your form.
- Enable or disable the Create a new record when a submission is edited option.
- Click Save button to complete the integration.
You can create multiple connections to various Airtable bases and tables with the same integration.
That’s It! Your form data will be sent to Airtable every time your form is submitted.
If a form submission does not have any data on it, nothing will be sent over.
Have you tried this yet? How did it go?
Please let us know by leaving a comment below.