Browse Article by Topicsfacebook like
Related Forum Questions
- Automatic population of other fields from info in a checkbox and appearance of a checkbox looking more like button selections.
- Aligning fields in page 8 and Page Break in page 10
- Button checkboxes widget: Ability to display 'On hover text' as in 'Button radios widget'
- Getting Incomplete Values Warning when Facebook Like Widget is Required
- How Can I Put a Facebook Like Button on the Thank You Page?
- Facebook Like Button
- Facebook Like Box Widget Not Displaying as centered
- Is it possible to make Facebook Like Box widget mobile responsive?
- Facebook Like Box: Widget is not Mobile Responsive
- The Facebook like box widget is not showing inside of my form
Adding Facebook Like Button to a FormLast Update: May 17, 2015
There are many ways to add Facebook Like Button to a form. You can add it as an iFrame within a "Free Text(HTML)" field or retrieve the full-source code from the "Embed Form" wizard and add the Facebook code. We'll go with the easiest method to add our Facebook Like Button by using the "Free Text(HTML)" field.
1. Add a "Text" field from the left panel. (formerly known as Free Text HTML)
2. Edit the text inside the "Text" field. Write something that you want for your friends, family, or customers want to see.
3. Go to preview mode by clicking "preview" button and copy the whole URL for your form somewhere(notepad, text editor, etc.).
4. Go to Facebook developers page for the Like Button here.
5. Scroll down a little bit until you see "Step 1 - Get Like Button Code".
6. Fill in "URL to Like" field with the URL code you've got in step 3.
7. This step is important and shouldn't be missed. Uncheck the "Send Button(XFBML Only)"
8. You can play with the other options if you like but we left it as it is. When you're ready click "get code".
9. When the wizard opens, go to the IFrame tab.
10. Copy the code and click the "Okay" button.
11. Go back to the form builder and open the "Text" field and copy the code there.
12. Click "Preview" and check out your Facebook social plugin in action.
Now that you've learned how to add a Facebook Like Button to your form start sharing it with the world. Did you find this article useful? If not, please tell us what you think in the comments below.