When creating a payment form, the currency is always at the center of the overall setup. You cannot create a payment form without a currency. When you publish the form, the currency is also one of the things your customers will look into.
If you create or clone a form with a different currency, you can change it with little effort. To start, you must edit the form to load it in the Form Builder. Next, do the following:
- Click the Payment element in the form.
- Click the Payment Settings (Wand icon) on the right side of the element.
- In the Payment Settings panel, click the Gear icon at the top-right side.
- Choose your preferred currency from the Currency dropdown.
- Click the Continue button at the bottom to save the changes.