The Purchase Order payment element allows you to set up products or collect amounts with no payment vendor integration required. You can use this to collect payments offline through check or wire transfer.
Submissions made on a form with the Purchase Order element still count towards your payment submissions limit.
Similar to adding the other payment gateways, you can add the Purchase Order element by the below steps.
- In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button on the left side of the page.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search for Purchase Order, and click or drag/drop it to add.
- In the Purchase Order settings, set up the following:
- Currency. Purchase Order supports all currencies.
- Payment Type. You can choose to Sell Products, Sell Subscriptions, User Defined Amount, and Collect Donations.
- Additional Settings. You can toggle to limit the selection of products to one, show/hide the total, make the images clickable, and use decimals with the separator type.
- Click the Continue button to add your products or subscription options. You’ll see the Save button if you choose the User Defined Amount or Collect Donation.