The PURCHASE ORDER payment tool allows you to create payment forms without payment vendor integration. In other words, no actual payments will be processed.
If you would like to sell your products or collect amounts and process the payment offline through check or wire transfer, use the Purchase Order payment field. Since no payment is required to submit the form, your form will work just like a normal form.
To add the Purchase Order field to your form, follow these steps:
- In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button on the left side of the page.
- Add the Purchase Order field from the Payments tab.
- Select your Payment Type, whether you’re selling products, subscriptions, collecting custom amount or collecting donations.
There are also optional features that you can enable/disable.
- Let’s create a product as an example. Continue to the next page to create a product. On the Products tab, click Create New Product.
Then enter the product details. You can also add product options like quantity, size, color and etc.
- That’s it! You may now publish your form.
Here’s an example form with Purchase Order: https://www.jotform.com/72437801358964
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions below.