Although Jotform doesn’t have a direct integration with Apple Pay and Google Pay, the Square and Stripe Checkout integrations have these payment options as alternative payment methods.
Here’s how you can add Apple Pay and Google Pay payment options to your form.
- Click the Add Form Element button in the Form Builder.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search and add Apple Pay & Google Pay to your form.
- Select a gateway – Square or Stripe Checkout – in the Payment Settings panel.
- Click Continue to proceed.
- Next, click the Connect button and sign in to your Square or Stripe Checkout account.
- Set up the rest of the options and click the Continue button to save the changes.
Note that a credit card payment option is required as Apple Pay and Google Pay options are not supported on all devices and browsers.
Informative blog! I saw this information for the first time I think Apple Pay and Google Pay be used to purchase subscriptions. Thanks for sharing this information in your post. today I was talking to my brother to do my physics homework so he shared this site because they provide very affordable homework help in London I'm sure they will help me with my homework.
Is it possible to enable Apple Pay and Google Pay to sell subscriptions? Looks like I can only enable it to sell products.