Ever wondered how to integrate apps that don’t have integrations with each other? You can integrate with third party apps like Zapier, so you never have to sacrifice using your favorite apps for automation. Let’s check out how to integrate Microsoft Teams with Jotform, so you can automatically turn your form results into actionable tasks/communications with your teammates.
- Under the Settings tab, click on Integrations and search Microsoft Teams.
- Select the Zapier template you’d like to use, in this example we’re going to use Zapier to send a new message in Microsoft Teams every time someone submits a form.
- Click Get Started to configure your Zap.
- Select the account you’d like to connect and click Next.
- Select the form you’d like to integrate and click Next.
- Then connect your Microsoft Teams accountt. After you connect your accounts, test the integration to make sure it works.
Hooray! You’ve integrated Microsoft Teams and Jotform. Leave a comment below or Contact Jotform Support if you have any questions.