If you are using the search and filter submission of Jotform Inbox, you must have felt the need to apply multiple filters at the same time or have all submissions from each filter in a specific place.
It is actually possible to organize your submissions based on filters in different tabs.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Firstly, you need to apply a filter on submissions. If you need help with this, kindly follow this guide: How to filter and search submissions in Inbox
- Click on the Create New Tab button after applying the filter.
- That will open the following window where you can enter a name for the new tab. After that, click on Create Tab button.
A new tab will be created that will have the filtered submissions.
If you click on the 3-dots icon next to the tab name, a menu will appear where you can perform the following tasks:
- Rename – you can change the name of the tab.
- Download All – you can download all of the filtered submissions in different formats like CSV, Excel, and PDF.
- Duplicate – it will create a new tab with the same filter.
- Delete – you can delete the tab from here.
If you have issues, questions, or suggestions, please reach out to us through one of the support channels below.