The Send Data via Webhook action button can take multiple webhook addresses and trigger them for the associated row when clicked. Push the data to your own services and use them in the way you need.
To add the Send Data button…
- Click the Add column heading on your Jotform Tables.
- Go to the Buttons tab.
- Select Send Data via Webhook.
- Click the Next button.
- Give a name to your column.
- Hit the Next button.
- Provide your webhook URL under the Add WebHook.
- Finally, click on the Complete Integration to do just that.
And you’re done!
Your Send Data button is now ready to use.