The Send Data via Webhook action button in Jotform Tables allows you to send select data to a webhook endpoint. Push data to your own or 3rd-party services with just a few clicks.
To set up Send Data via Webhook
- In Jotform Tables, add or insert a new column.
See How to Add and Organize Columns in Jotform Tables for more information.
- In the Add a New Column dialog, go to Buttons at the top.
- Select Send Data via Webhook, then click Next.
- Enter your desired column name, then select Next.
- Enter your endpoint or webhook URL in the Add WebHook field. To add more endpoints, select Add New Webhook.
- Finally, select Complete Integration.
A new column containing the Send Data buttons should appear in your table.
To send data to your endpoint, select the entry’s Send Data button. To resend a record, select the down angle icon, then click Resend.