The Send Data via Webhook action button in Jotform Tables allows you to send select data to a webhook endpoint. Push data to your own or 3rd-party services with just a few clicks.
Here’s how to set up the Send Data via Webhook action button:
- In Jotform Tables, click on the Add column heading.
- Next, go to the Buttons tab.
- Choose Send Data via Webhook then click on Next.
- Give a name to your column then click on Next.
- Enter your endpoint or webhook URL in the Add WebHook field.
Note: To add more endpoints, click on Add New WebHook.
- Finally, click on Complete Integration.
A new column containing the Send Data buttons should appear.
You can now send data to your endpoint by clicking the Send Data button for each record. To resend a record, click on the down angle icon then choose Resend.