Knowing how to set an expiration date can be helpful when you’re sending signers a document with confidential or time sensitive information.
- After you designate your signers and add the appropriate places for them to sign, move to the Send tab.
- In the Send tab, fill in the names and emails of your recipients, and before clicking Send to Sign, move to the Options tab.
- Toggle the On switch under the second heading titled Expiration Date.
- Click the calendar icon to select the date you want your document link to expire.
- Go back to the Recipients tab and click Send to Sign. Now your signers will receive a document link that will expire.
If your signers still need to sign their document after it expires, you can go back to it in My Documents and resend it to them.