A webhook is a powerful tool that allows you to build and automate real-time communication between applications. One example is sending your form data, particularly from Jotform Sign, to your endpoint or other apps.
Follow the steps below to set up a webhook with Jotform Sign.
- In Jotform Sign Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click Integrations on the left panel.
- Search for and click Webhooks.
- Enter your endpoint or webhook URL in the Add WebHook box.
Note: To add more endpoints, click on Add New WebHook button.
- Click the Complete Integration button to save the integration.
- Finally, click the Finish button, and your webhook integration is complete.
- Jotform has a 30-second request timeout for the Webhook integration. If it times out, that states the endpoint fails to process the request.
- The endpoint may have limitations that would prevent the request from being processed. These include but are not limited to:
- Timeout to close the connection on the endpoint.
- The maximum size of data accepted may be lower than the submission data.
- Firewall rules on the endpoint.