You can easily make your PDF document ready for online signing with Jotform Sign. Here are simple steps on how to upload your PDF to Jotform Sign:
- On the My Forms page, click on the Create Form button.
- Then, choose Create Signable Documents option.
- After that, drag and drop your document on the blue area or click on the Upload Document button. You may upload a demo document as well to check how Jotform Sign works by clicking on the Try Demo Document.
Additionally, you can upload multiple documents at once, they will be merged into one signable PDF document. Change the order of files by dragging documents with 6 dot element or delete the unnecessary ones.
- Once you are ready, click on the Create Signable Document button.
- Finally, you are almost ready. Now detect fields automatically by clicking on the Detect Fields button on the top of the page or add them from the left side menu.
Congratulations! Your document is ready for collecting eSignatures.