Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- How to have a customized Date Picker Widget
- JotForm templates: Finding the subscription / payment template
- How can I add jotform in an existing form template
- Paypal in Canadian Dollars
- Why doesn't the email notification (with the contract/agreement details) match the contract/agreement that I have embedded on my website?
- I can only see 4 templates in the templates page
- How can I change the fields positioning
- All the data in the form template doesn't display when the form is embedded and sent. How can ensure it displays?
- How can I get the inputs from my HTML text boxes ?
- we want to design esubmission form template dynamically. seems you are having product. we need more information on this.
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!