Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Formatting of PDF Form
- Can I share my form template to other jotform users?
- Quiz Form
- Download and print the responses how it looks in the complete form template
- How do I edit the product section of the simple order form template?
- How can I add additional fields to a jot form template?
- Can you please delete a form template for me?
- Editing products on cloned Product Order form
- How to copy a form from Adobe onto a Jotform template
- When you Google "JotForm templates" the wrong version shows up
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!