Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Using Form Templates: Job application form
- Do you have a progressive multiple page order form template?
- Form not found message
- How to save form as a template
- How to Share form in the Form Gallery
- How do I share my form to Template Gallery
- Submit button just spins and whirls around for way to long, unable to submit
- I want to create a master form template I can update and change 20+ forms
- Why am I not seeing the full lists of available templates any more?
- Problem embedding jotform into website
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!