Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Why am I not seeing the full lists of available templates any more?
- Problem embedding jotform into website
- Can you import a form from Adobe FormsCentral
- Adobe Forms Central is dropping their services.
- Is it possible to pre-fill some fields on a form before sending it to another party to complete?
- Custom use of your service for our private school(s)?
- How can I share my jotform template with a client of mine?
- How do I delete a Form Template I published?
- Using 1 form on multiple pages, getting referrer title from each page
- Pricing structure on order form
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!