Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Product Order Page
- Is it possible to change a form field's height without changing the form template?
- Feedback form, Please Wait loading circle never disappears
- How do I unshare a form template that I accidentally shared?
- how do i add my booking form to our website
- How can I create and input my own template?
- Adding a Google Calendar to a Jot Form Template
- im loading a contact form template it doesnt show
- The form templates are not loading
- I saw a form template that I like. How do I edit it and move it into a website?
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: September 2, 2013
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
- 1. Go to "My Forms" in the navigation bar.
2. Click "Create Form" underneath the JotForm logo.
3. Select "Use Template.”
4. Select a template, click "Use Template" button.
5. Click “Continue.”
6. You're done!