Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Form template for family reunion
- Getting "File Not Found" when creating a form from a template
- How can I scroll down on a form template?
- Why does my modified saved form revert back to the original JotForm template?
- Will Jot Form create my form for me if I don't know what I am doing
- How do I edit an existing Jot Form template
- How do I share a web form template via email or to another account?
- Is there a single/Recurring Donation form template?
- Can I revert my form to a previously saved state?
- I forgot my username and password
How to use the form templatesLast Update: May 24, 2016
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!