Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Pricing structure on order form
- Not able to enter info in form during Edit mode in the Form Builder
- Photos do not show in the ordering form
- Creating a Registration Form
- Is this possible to avoid JotForm storage servers with Dropbox integration on form
- How do I create an awards form?
- Why are we not receiving email confirmations?
- How can I take my form back to its Original Format?
- Where Can I Find the JotForm Template for the Pastor Prayer Request?
- How can I use an existing form as a template?
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!