Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- How do I edit an existing Jot Form template
- How do I share a web form template via email or to another account?
- Is there a single/Recurring Donation form template?
- Can I revert my form to a previously saved state?
- I forgot my username and password
- Can I change the title of a form if I use a JotForm template?
- Consistent Duplicated Matrix
- Published template disappears after some time (day or two)
- I made a form using the cake order form template. I checked and saved as I was going. I looked in my forms and it is nowhere to be found!
- What order form would you suggest?
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!