Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- How can I get the inputs from my HTML text boxes ?
- we want to design esubmission form template dynamically. seems you are having product. we need more information on this.
- how to apply custom font to form in jotform?
- Form is missing items when submitted
- form is not working as it should
- Is it possible to delete a shared Form Template?
- how to add pages to form template
- How can I add a transparent SSL seal
- Form Templates Not Showing
- Can I edit and repurpose a shared template for my own use?
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!