Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- My form template has suddenly disapperaed
- Using Jotform template. Created a question with yes/no answers but want to be able to put an other line in that allows the person to explain their ans
- Reactivate an account
- My new form disappeared!!
- How do I add another column to a form template?
- How do I fix the messed up styling of my form's headers?
- Order form - Shopping Cart Icon notification bubble
- Is Jotform templates affected if my ip address changes?
- I have several questions regarding JotForm functionality
- Jot Form Designer --
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!