Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Form template for a letter writing campaign
- Is there a way you can send another jot form user your form template?
- How to change color of form template
- How to remove fixed button from template?
- How can I get the fonts to match on my forms?
- How can I clone mailchimp and dropbox integration?
- Can I provide access to my submitters to edit their submitted info?
- How can I import a form template from Adobe Forms Central?
- How to share my jotform template I created
- Using Form Templates: Job application form
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!