Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Long form template layout issue
- How do you edit the products/pricing in Products section of the Product Order Form template?
- How to improve loading speed
- How can I share a form template with another jotform user?
- The best form template to use
- Why does the browser tab say the wrong name?
- Resizing text boxes
- Form template is showing blank icons
- Using the Lucida Grande font family
- How to create a calculation form ?
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!