Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Where Can I Find the JotForm Template for the Pastor Prayer Request?
- How can I use an existing form as a template?
- Customize form to be use to a specific event?
- Creating My Own Template
- Why my customized form looks how i design it but when client submits it keep original form template??
- How can I set up the calculation tool in my form to use multiple variables?
- 100 MB Space restriction on free version: What exactly does it apply to?
- How to have a customized Date Picker Widget
- JotForm templates: Finding the subscription / payment template
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!