Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- question is about free paypal form template
- Consider a Sponsorship Form Template
- The form being emailed to me is different than the form template and the pdf completed form
- form template
- form templates are not working
- How do I link a form template to a customized form?
- Problems previewing form in design mode
- My form template does not send submission emails to my email address.
- Form Template is different than how the email comes through
- Uploaded file is not displaying in submission emails.
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: September 2, 2013
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
- 1. Go to "My Forms" in the navigation bar.
2. Click "Create Form" underneath the JotForm logo.
3. Select "Use Template.”
4. Select a template, click "Use Template" button.
5. Click “Continue.”
6. You're done!