Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- I would like to delete my form template
- Hi, do you have an email opt-in form template....headline, then name and email boxes? Thanks!
- Where are the 2,500 Instant Forms to be found?
- Sharing a template with a friend?
- Can I have multiple pages of items in purchase order?
- How do you use a form template?
- Why can I not view any form templates after clicking the Form Template Button?
- why is my form not showing when i log into it?
- how I can create a register form?
- Can you just buy the form template you create...or do we have to pay a monthly fee for it?
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: March 18, 2013
This method is the easiest & fastest way to get form templates in the world. With 6 clicks you'll be able to get a predefined form in your archive or you can browse the form gallery and pick forms that you like.
1. Go to "my forms" in the navigation bar.
2. Click "create form" underneath the JotForm logo.
3. Select "use template".
4. Select a template, click "use template" button.
5. Click continue.
6. You're done.