Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- How to share form template or project with single user
- Customize PDF submission view template
- How to change email subject line
- How to edit or customize Product Order Form template?
- How do I widen my checkbox column?
- How can a customer use a form for multiple entries
- orange bar - change colour
- The template I chose is no longer showing properly on the page
- Why is a radio button active by default only when my users are viewing my form in my website?
- Using a form template for donation form
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!