Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Form templates not working on some computers
- Can I edit your PayPal Pro form template?
- I would like to have various employment forms on my website so canddiates can complete them and then have them and then have them emailed to me.
- Importing an excel form template to Jotform
- Unable to edit some portions of my form inside of Form Builder
- I don't understand how to use a form template
- Unable to view my cart?
- How to auto send a PrePopulated Form link by scheduled period of time
- This page can't be displayed error when submitting form
- Template adjusted - looks good on preview - not the same on site
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!