Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Paypal Express checkout Error
- How do I change the price on the template?
- I want to remove the envelope image on the Wedding Form template. I can't find information in the setting to do this. Please help
- Cannot edit images in Form Template
- How to add item pictures to order form template?
- an new formular tool
- Can The Upload Size Increase
- PayPal with conditional costs
- Create form: Error message when using form template and clicking "Continue" button in my forms page
- How to delete field subtitels in the form template for the email notification?
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: June 30, 2014
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!