Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Order form template without payment processing
- How do i insert an order field in my form?
- I have problem with form cut-off view in my website
- My forms and template section is blank.
- 1- To enable the customer to advertise, ad comments, information or text, as well as being able to add an image on a page. 2- To enable the c
- Discrepancy with a form template
- Terms and conditions widget doesn't work under Internet explore
- Is there a way to set up multiple user accounts under CampusE (business account)? & Is there a way to lock a form template that I've created?
- will recently done forms be accessable if I revert a form using form revisions
- question is about free paypal form template
How to Use the Form TemplatesLast Update: September 2, 2013
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
- 1. Go to "My Forms" in the navigation bar.
2. Click "Create Form" underneath the JotForm logo.
3. Select "Use Template.”
4. Select a template, click "Use Template" button.
5. Click “Continue.”
6. You're done!