Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- Transparent background color is not being applied in Form Designer
- Not being able to change/remove a background image in the Form Designer
- paypal doesn't work
- Request: Can I choose to switch back to old form designer?
- The background image of my form in the voting page is not shown
- How to remove the grey background leaving the form white?
- Attempting to type 'a' after 'Transp' (UPPERcase "T") in form background settings automatically changes color to #000000. Must type 'transparent'.
- How to remove background and change font color for mobile devices?
- Hide information entered in a password field
- Form Designer: Making the background transparent
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: October 7, 2013
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Find and Click on "Form Style" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Background" button.
4. Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box.
5. Click OK.
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.