Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- how to make my form with transparent background ??
- Trying to change background image on test form.
- Form Background color: Transparent?
- How to customize the CSS code of a form, in order to adapt it to a background image and customize the look of the page break buttons.
- How to have transparent background
- the background on my form isn't changing colour.
- How do you make the background Transparent?
- Top align background form image
- New Form Designer: Background Image is not working
- I can't get rid of the form background image on top
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: October 7, 2013
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Find and Click on "Form Style" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Background" button.
4. Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box.
5. Click OK.
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.