Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background transparancy
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- Remove background colors and more
- How do I remove colored field (background) around submit button or page breaks?
- Form and page background looks very odd
- transparent background
- How can I make the background transparent?
- Is there any way to use a custom background, and drop clickable input/overlays...
- How to format Form Tabs widget with different colors and shape?
- Can i change background pictures on forms
- How do I remove repeating background colors?
- Setting background-image fixed instead of tiled.
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: May 11, 2015
1. Open your form in "Edit Mode".
2. Next Find and Click on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Preferences" option.
4. While in the Preferences Window, select the "Background" option.
5. Type "Transparent" (without the quotes) in the input textbox.
5. Lastly, Click "OK" to finalize the change.
For additional information check out these guides:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions or your ideas in the comments section below.