Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- How can I insert an image background to the form text box?
- How can I make my form transparent or do I set it with no background?
- Is there a way to add background image
- How do I add a background image to my form?
- Changing color of header background?
- How do I make a responsive form ?
- server problems?
- How can I change the background colour of the Notification Email
- how can i use a picture as the form's background (instead of a color)?
- Custom Background Image for Form and Social media icons
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: October 7, 2013
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Find and Click on "Form Style" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Background" button.
4. Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box.
5. Click OK.
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.