Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background transparancy
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- How can I have a different background photo on each page of the form
- Fixed my problem please delete this question.
- Remove yellow squares from background of form
- Why is background image distorting?
- Email Notification: When adding 6th notification and clicking "Save" button it displays "Error #CaVb5fxs3BxVEbI"
- I have been trying to get the background to be transparent but it is coming into Xara with a white background.
- How do I anchor the background image to the bottom?
- Using fillable PDF did not create the file with the same background color as the form is set to
- How to make the JotForm Thank You Page have transparent background
- Old Theme is interfering with an added new theme
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: December 26, 2014
1. Open your form in "Edit Mode".
2. Next Find and Click on the "Setup & Embed".
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Preferences" option.
4. Now in the Preferences Window look select the fifth option down called "Background".
5. Type "Transparent" (without the quotes) in the textbox input.
5. Click "OK".
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.