Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background transparancy
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- Change form background
- How can we set the background color of specific textbox field only?
- Changing label font color and background color when the form field is active
- The form I created has a form width of 490. But when it is loaded to my website, the form background stretches the width of my website.
- Transparent Background
- How can I remove or change the background and borders in the Visual Multi-select widget?
- How to change the background color/image of the Like and Dislike widget
- Adding a background image on the form?
- How can I change the color of the form?
- How to modify the background color of the drop down list optons?
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: May 11, 2015
1. Open your form in "Edit Mode".
2. Next Find and Click on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Preferences" option.
4. While in the Preferences Window, select the "Background" option.
5. Type "Transparent" (without the quotes) in the input textbox.
5. Lastly, Click "OK" to finalize the change.
For additional information check out these guides:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions or your ideas in the comments section below.