Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background transparancy
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- My Form's Background Disappears When the Form Is Embedded in My Site
- Change background colour in a field
- Transparent Input Areas
- Thank you page showing form background image
- How do I change the background color of a Heading?
- How to change cell background color in email alert
- How to remove the white spacing at the top of the form
- Designer tool not working.
- Can I change the background image?
- How to remove image from my form?
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: May 11, 2015
1. Open your form in "Edit Mode".
2. Next Find and Click on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Preferences" option.
4. While in the Preferences Window, select the "Background" option.
5. Type "Transparent" (without the quotes) in the input textbox.
5. Lastly, Click "OK" to finalize the change.
For additional information check out these guides:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions or your ideas in the comments section below.