Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background transparancy
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- Embedding Form to Wordpress: Background image zooms in
- Unable to view background image while working on form
- How do I make my form background transparent?
- How to create a form signature?
- Form background color not showing
- How can I make my form background transparent?
- Highlighting text in one section with different background color
- Estoy intentando hacer el pago de la cuenta premium por un año y no se como seguir?
- Issue with Background Image and Spacing
- need to fix a form
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: December 26, 2014
1. Open your form in "Edit Mode".
2. Next Find and Click on the "Setup & Embed".
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Preferences" option.
4. Now in the Preferences Window look select the fifth option down called "Background".
5. Type "Transparent" (without the quotes) in the textbox input.
5. Click "OK".
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.