Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- Top align background form image
- New Form Designer: Background Image is not working
- I can't get rid of the form background image on top
- Changing the background color of my form
- Form background no longer transparent after using new Form Designer
- New JotForm Form Designer: This is amazing!
- How do I reply to your answer to my question?
- How would you change the background colour of the stripe form?
- Email notification background color customize
- image background to cover whole screen
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: October 7, 2013
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Find and Click on "Form Style" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Background" button.
4. Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box.
5. Click OK.
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.