Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- The background photo gets moved to the center of the form because of the body background. How to fix it?
- Content/text is dangling off the background
- Background of two colours using CSS code.
- Field positioning in form designer
- la langue
- la langue
- Custom Color Backgrounds
- How to remove the form white body background color?
- I cannot change the form background color
- follow up on previous request for help with background image
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: October 7, 2013
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Find and Click on "Form Style" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Background" button.
4. Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box.
5. Click OK.
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.