Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- How can I remove the background from Industrial Dark theme?
- how to make entry fields opaque / semi-transparent
- How do I make form have a transparent background?
- Can you import a picture to use as a background in a form?
- How to remove background color from a field
- Do any of your forms have a transparent backgrounds?
- How to change the background color of the form
- I want to have no background
- How to prevent checkbox labels becoming white (and invisible) when the form is being filled in?
- Inject custom css - what is class tag to add an image as a background for the header
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: October 7, 2013
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Find and Click on "Form Style" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Background" button.
4. Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box.
5. Click OK.
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.