Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background transparancy
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- There is a narrow vertical line in the middle of the top of my form. How do I remove it?
- how can I add a background image
- Place Image Below Background Image
- I have paid for my account and still says to upgrade
- Form background change
- How I make an uploaded background image the correct size so I can see ALL of it on the form?
- Transparent background
- How to change input background color
- Since the field labels in my form are white, when a field is active its label becomes invisible.
- How to make the cover image resize on all mobile screen sizes?
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: December 26, 2014
1. Open your form in "Edit Mode".
2. Next Find and Click on the "Setup & Embed".
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Preferences" option.
4. Now in the Preferences Window look select the fifth option down called "Background".
5. Type "Transparent" (without the quotes) in the textbox input.
5. Click "OK".
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.