Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- Multi-select white background
- checkbox background colour
- How do I make a transparent form background?
- How can I imput a background image at the form
- Can I put a background image?
- Change background color
- Email Notification HTML Format
- Need to update background image for template
- How can I change the background of each Form Collapse Bar to a specific image for each one?
- Changing the background colour of a drop down box.
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: October 7, 2013
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Find and Click on "Form Style" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Background" button.
4. Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box.
5. Click OK.
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.