Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background transparancy
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- Can I add background image to a template?
- I am trying to use a custom "Background Image" cover but I can seem to get the correct size
- How can I remove the orange box from the template?
- How can i tweak the form's backgrounds brightness, sharpness etc?
- Page Background Image Transparent
- Need help with button background
- Background image in thank you page
- How can I change the white form background color?
- Form Frame Placement
- I am unable to set my form background as transparent
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: May 11, 2015
1. Open your form in "Edit Mode".
2. Next Find and Click on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Preferences" option.
4. While in the Preferences Window, select the "Background" option.
5. Type "Transparent" (without the quotes) in the input textbox.
5. Lastly, Click "OK" to finalize the change.
For additional information check out these guides:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions or your ideas in the comments section below.