Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background transparancy
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- How can I make the background transparent?
- Form background is set as transparent but still white background is being displayed
- How to change/override the submit button color and background?
- how can I just calculate with the value inside parentheses only
- Background image disappears in notifier
- Background image scrolls off page
- How to reduced background behind the form
- Change Form's Background-Color
- Cant make submit button backgroung transparent
- How do I change the font colour with paypal payments?
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: May 11, 2015
1. Open your form in "Edit Mode".
2. Next Find and Click on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Preferences" option.
4. While in the Preferences Window, select the "Background" option.
5. Type "Transparent" (without the quotes) in the input textbox.
5. Lastly, Click "OK" to finalize the change.
For additional information check out these guides:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions or your ideas in the comments section below.