Browse Article by Topicsbackground transparent transparent background
- Making the Form Background Transparent
- How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
- How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
Related Forum Questions
- How do I make a responsive form ?
- server problems?
- How can I change the background colour of the Notification Email
- how can i use a picture as the form's background (instead of a color)?
- Custom Background Image for Form and Social media icons
- Is there a way to make input fields transparent?
- my background image image is not showing
- background image
- How to Add a Background Image to a Table
- Gmail is not displaying auto responder background Images
Making the Form Background TransparentLast Update: October 7, 2013
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Find and Click on "Form Style" tab.
3. On the top toolbar, click the "Background" button.
4. Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box.
5. Click OK.
For additional info check out:
How did you do? Easy enough, right? Please share any difficulties you may have had, your suggestions, or your ideas in the comments section below.