- andeep SullAsked on December 06, 2016 at 08:42 AM
If i want to use this to creat application forms for a university. am I able to download each applicants forms separately on my computer?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 08:54 AM
Thank you for contacting Jotform Support.
As far as I checked your e-mail, I could not find any registered account associated with your e-mail address. However, you are not registered yet, I guess. You are always welcome to sign up Jotform for free.
Regarding your question, when you create a form and receive submissions,
- You can receive each submission by e-mail
- You can view your submission at your form submission page at your account
- You can download your submission both individually or all together
- You can integrate your form with google drive, spreadsheet,etc where you can store your submission individually or together.
These are just a little thing that you can use. JotForm has a lot of features that you can benefit from.
Please also note that you can always contact with JotForm Support for any issue at anytime. We have 24/7 support to our customers.
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.
- andeep SullAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 09:45 AMThis is great thankyou. I work for a university and we are considering signing up. However can I download forms as word documents or as pdf’s?? as this is what we would need.
- amyAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 10:27 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome.
If you need any other help about your forms, please inform us.
- amyAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 05:52 AM
Hello again Andi,
I'm so sorry that I forgot to answer your question which is about word document or pdf. Yes, you can download your form as a PDF file. You can review our user guide which is related to this topic: How to Create a PDF Form
Also you can download your submissions as Excel/CSV and PDf files. If you wonder how to make it happen, we have a user guide about it either: How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?