- thirddimensionAsked on February 02, 2017 at 01:17 PM
Accidentally I removed my submissions. Can they be reimported?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 02:25 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to restore the deleted submissions. It is because that once you confirm the deletion, it will be removed from our servers. Which is why there is a pop up confirmation.
However, you can check the notifications of the submissions on your email. The notification contains the answers provided by the user. You can also re-enter the information on your form and submit it.
We have an Import Data App where you can import a file and combine them to your existing submissions provided that you have a Excel or CSV copy. Here's the link: http://import.jotform.io/. We also have a guide on how to use that app, here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/help/308-Import-App-Easily-import-your-Excel-or-CSV-data-into-JotForm.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- thirddimensionAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 04:45 AMGreat thanks – I have imported them back in.
When I go to download they don’t download all of the submissions now (just ones since I deleted) is that something I can change?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 05:15 AM
My apologies, I'm having difficulty discerning your question. You should be able to download all your submissions which is available on your submissions page.
Do you mean to say that you are not getting the download prompt, or are you trying to download something else?
You can check this guide for methods on downloading your submissions:
Looking forward to your response.
- thirddimensionAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 07:45 AMThanks for the reply.
I was wondering why the submission I have imported do not get included in the download?
Perhaps you could let me know how I include them.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 07:52 AM
Thanks for the clarification and my apologies for not being able to understand them right away.
I just checked your form's submissions and found that it was not imported properly.
Please try to remove these submissions and re-import them again.
- thirddimensionAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 08:45 AMI am attaching the ones I tried to import.
How can you delete all these in one go as it will take ages to go through one by one.
- thirddimensionAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 08:45 AMI have deleted them one by one, before I reimport and get the same problem please confirm what is wrong with this file.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 09:23 AM
Unfortunately the files you send will not attach since your replies actually are landing here in the forum which cannot handle file attachments. You can send the file attachment instead by sending an email with the attachment to email@example.com with the subject line: Support Forum #1054939
We'll look forward to your updates.