- mradamdennis1123Asked on March 23, 2018 at 10:18 AM
Hello... how do I change the e-mail address for a basic form as it just send to my registered e-mail ... it needs to go to email@example.com
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 11:52 AM
You can change or update the email recipient of the notification in the Emails settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- mradamdennis1123Answered on March 23, 2018 at 12:43 PMI followed these instruction earlier and they still do not work .. Please
- mradamdennis1123Answered on March 23, 2018 at 12:43 PMIT still comes through to gmail !?!???
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 01:36 PM
Based on the screenshot you provided, it seems that it is an autoresponder email. The email address entered in the email field will be used as the recipient of the autoresponder.
I checked the email logs and I can see that the notification emails are being sent successfully to the assigned recipient. Here's a screenshot:
Please take note that if you use the "Test Email" button, the emails always be sent to the account's email address.
This email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) is not on the bounce list. I recommend you to check the Spam folder or Junk mail.
If you are still having issues with the email notification, then please use your own SMTP as the Sender Email. Here's how: How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form.
Hope that helps. Thank you.