Send Your Form Uploads to Google Drive
We are very excited to announce our new integration with Google Drive. You can now send files uploaded on your forms directly to your Google Drive folder.
Google Drive is a great way to share your files among different computers and mobile devices. Integrating your form with your Google Drive account takes less than a minute. Once your complete the integration, when someone submits your form we will instantly send uploaded files and the data on the forms to your Google Drive folder.
The screenshot above describes what happens when you integrate with Google Drive.
1. Folder name will be same as your form name, so that you can see all of your files under a single folder for each form.
2. Individual submission folder names can be customized. So, for example, you may choose to have the “Name” question on your form for that.
3. We will also create a PDF file that contains all data submitted with the form.
4. Finally, all of the uploaded files will be transferred to this folder.
I am sold! How can I start using Google Drive integration?
1. First, open your form on the Form Builder and click on Integrations button on the toolbar.
2. Select Google Drive on the list of integrations.
3. On the first page of the wizard you will be asked to give JotForm permissions from your google drive account. Click on Authenticate to do that.
4. A small pop-up window will request permissions. Click on Allow access.
5. On the next step, you can customize your folder names.
6. That’s all. Your integration is all set. You can now start getting files on your Google Drive.
by Darin Moriki | October 11, 2019
by Tolga Sakman | October 11, 2019
by Annabel Maw | September 13, 2019
by Annabel Maw | September 3, 2019
by Darin Moriki | August 19, 2019
by Annabel Maw | August 19, 2019