With JotForm Tables, you can now manage data from multiple forms in one place. All submissions update in real time, so you don’t need to reload the page to see new submissions. This feature allows you to create a lookup or rollup in one of the connected tables.
How do you get data from other tables and forms into JotForm Tables? Please follow these steps:
1. In JotForm Tables, click the Add Tab button.
2. Enter your preferred tab name. You can give it the same name as your form to easily identify the connected form.
3. Select the Tab Style you want. Let’s choose Spreadsheet view.
4. Click the Next button to continue.
5. On the next screen, choose Connect to Form, and then click the Next button.
6. Search for or select the form from the list, and click the Next button.
7. You can select all fields or choose specific fields. Once you’ve made your selections, click the Create button.
8. The tab has now been added, and you can manage the submissions from the connected form in JotForm Tables.
The connected table is identifiable by its tab color. When you click on the main Submissions tab, the color of the connected table will change. For example, the tab in the example below changes to purple.