In Jotform Tables, you can manage data from multiple forms in one place. All submissions update in real-time, so you don’t need to reload the page to see new entries. This feature allows you to create a lookup or rollup in one of the connected tables.
Here’s how you can view and manage data from other forms in Jotform Tables:
- Click the Add Tab button in Jotform Tables.
- Select Tables then click Next.
- Now, choose Connect to Form then click Next.
- Afterward, select the form then click Next.
- Check the Select all box then click Create.
A new tab will appear and you can now view and manage the connected form’s data in the new tab — all changes to the entries will reflect in the connected form’s records.