Jotform allows you to create great looking and flexible lead generation forms and contact forms, while Salesforce CRM software allows you to track and send leads to team members. Integrating your Jotform form data with your Salesforce database and creating Salesforce forms enables you to quickly capture more leads and speed up your sales process.
If you’re looking to stay within Salesforce and use Jotform, check out our listing on Salesforce AppExchange. If you add Jotform from Salesforce AppExchange, you’ll have a Salesforce button right there on your forms, so you can map object fields to form fields in a matter of seconds.
To integrate Jotform with Salesforce, please follow the steps below:
- In the Form Builder, click Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Search for Salesforce, and click it.
- Click the Authenticate button to link your Salesforce account. If you have already linked your Salesforce account, you can select it from the dropdown.
- Once you’ve connected your account, choose one of the following actions: Create or update a record or Find a record.
- Select an object from the list. All standard and custom Salesforce objects are supported in the integration.
- Map your form fields to the data fields from your choosen Salesforce object.
- You also have the option to Update if an existing record is found. Check the box and map your form fields as your criteria for updating a record. Read more about duplicating checking through the following links:
- Once done, click the Save Action button to save this type of action.
- Click the Save Integration button.
- Click the Finish button, and you’re done. Your form data will be sent to Salesforce every time your form is submitted.
Check the following guide for Mastering SalesForce with Jotform.
Have you given it a try? Tell us what you think in the comments below.