Microsoft OneDrive lets you store important files in the cloud and access them anywhere — at work or on the go! Use Jotform’s free OneDrive integration to automatically convert form responses into PDFs and send them directly to your OneDrive folder, including file uploads.
To integrate OneDrive, please follow the steps below.
- In the Form Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click Integrations from the left side.
- Search for OneDrive and click it.
- Click the Authenticate button to connect and link your OneDrive account. You must allow permission requested by Jotform in the authentication window.
Jotform saves your OneDrive account after your link it allowing you to select it again when doing the same integration through your other forms.
- Next, you’ll have to set up the following options:
- OneDrive Folder — The main folder can only have a static name. You can choose your form fields as the subfolder name.
- Send uploaded files to OneDrive — You can choose to send all or selected upload fields to OneDrive.
- Send submission PDF to OneDrive — You can choose to send the Submissions PDF to OneDrive, but you can only select one PDF document to send.
- Click the Save button.
- Finally, click the Finish button to complete the integration.
Your form will now start sending PDFs and files to your OneDrive folder. You’ll also see the link to the OneDrive folder where the submissions and files will be uploaded.