Browse Article by TopicsPDF adobe reader embed PDF
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Create a PDF Form
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- JotForm Fillable PDF Creator With All Points
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
Related Forum Questions
- Fillable PDF Form: One sub label does not appear in PDF form
- The attached PDF shows links instead of pictures
- Can I export pdf that looks like the form itself?
- Is there a way to get the entire contract and the information a customer entered emailed when submitter
- How can I download the entire submission form with the submitter's signature?
- Show all the options in drop down when printing the form PDF or online
- Can JotForm turn my PDF file into a JotForm?
- Custom PDF is scrambling my custom text fields
- Is there a way to get an existing pdf forms onto your system?
- Blank PDF Form and also not showing on submissions
How to Display a PDF Document on your FormLast Update: November 24, 2016
There are two ways to display a PDF document inside a form. The first is by embedding it directly using iFrame tags. This requires a user's browser to have Adobe Reader installed. The second method utilizes a hack to display the PDF using Google Docs' PDF renderer - so there is no need for Adobe Reader.
Using our PDF Embedder Widget
1. Go to the More Fields section in the form builder.
2. Search for the PDF Embedder widget.
3. Drag/Drop it anywhere in your form.
4. Add your PDF file URL in the widget configuration.
5. Click the Add Widget button to add the PDF. And don't forget to save your form and that's it!
Direct iFrame Method
1. Upload the PDF file to your web host. Copy the exact location (URL) for this file.
2. Insert a Text field in your form. This can be found under the Basic Fields section.
3. Click the HTML button in the toolbar:
4. Copy/paste the iframe codes from this link https://www.pastiebin.com/57ceb2082e60d to the HTML area.
This is how the iframe looks like:
You need to change the http://www.jotform.com/yourfile.pdf to your actual PDF file path. You can also change the width and height value to your preferred sizes.
5. Click OK button to save the text block and click save button in the form builder to save the changes.
For questions and inquiries, please post it in the comment box below or go to our support forum and create a new thread.