Browse Article by Topicschange font size font size changing font size
Related Forum Questions
- Hover text size is too small. How can I increase it?
- How to increase font size, radio button size and checkbox size
- How to increase the font size on integrated payment?
- How can I reduce font size on Ticket Purchases widget?
- Changing the font size: Text is too big
- Going into form designer resets design
- How to change the font size of the texts in the File Upload field?
- How can I make the font size in my form larger?
- How to make my table font size responsive in Thank You page?
- How do I change font size for Terms & Conditions widget?
How to change font size on formsLast Update: August 26, 2016
Changing the font size of your forms couldn’t be more important. Knowing who your audience is will help you choose the right font size to use on your forms. Let’s say you’re dealing with elderly people. Would you still use a 12-point font size? Your web forms should be readable on every level, so be careful about font sizes. If you don't know what to pick, go with 12 - 14 pixels.
There are two (2) ways to change the font size used in your forms.
Method 1. In the Preferences section
Click the Preferences button the form builder toolbar:
Go to the Form Styles tab. Scroll down to the bottom and change the value from the Font Size input box:
Don't forget to click the Save Changes button to save your form.
Method 2. In the Designer section
Click the Designer button in the form builder toolbar. This will open up the mini designer window.
Go to the Styles tab and scroll down to the bottom to choose the Font Size:
Click the Save Changes button to save your form. Note that you can click the Advanced Designer button to load the full designer with complex design options.
That’s about all it takes to change the size of the fonts on your forms. Changing the font size to fit your audience is crucial. Sometimes small changes can lead to big results. If you have any suggestions, comments, or difficulties, please comment below.