Browse Article by Topicschange font size font size changing font size
Related Forum Questions
- change font size of field
- Increase font size in pdf submission form
- Responsive view incorrect in iPhone.
- Change font size in pdf form
- How can I change the Name sub labels font size and color?
- Customizing the Widget "Narrative Fields"
- Changing Image Radio Buttons Font Size
- How to change the font size
- Fillable PDF: My PDF Font is too small - changing the CSS does not change PDF size of font
- How can I make the font smaller?
How to change font size on formsLast Update: August 26, 2016
Changing the font size of your forms couldn’t be more important. Knowing who your audience is will help you choose the right font size to use on your forms. Let’s say you’re dealing with elderly people. Would you still use a 12-point font size? Your web forms should be readable on every level, so be careful about font sizes. If you don't know what to pick, go with 12 - 14 pixels.
There are two (2) ways to change the font size used in your forms.
Method 1. In the Preferences section
Click the Preferences button the form builder toolbar:
Go to the Form Styles tab. Scroll down to the bottom and change the value from the Font Size input box:
Don't forget to click the Save Changes button to save your form.
Method 2. In the Designer section
Click the Designer button in the form builder toolbar. This will open up the mini designer window.
Go to the Styles tab and scroll down to the bottom to choose the Font Size:
Click the Save Changes button to save your form. Note that you can click the Advanced Designer button to load the full designer with complex design options.
That’s about all it takes to change the size of the fonts on your forms. Changing the font size to fit your audience is crucial. Sometimes small changes can lead to big results. If you have any suggestions, comments, or difficulties, please comment below.