Here, we will teach you how to Add, Group, and even further Organize your Forms into newly created Folders for a cleaner look. This is expected as your account gains more forms that you build so this will help you so that you can find them easier and quicker without too many problems.
- Log in to your account and go to the My Forms page.
- Click Create New Folder and this will open up the Add New Folder wizard.
3. Now, select the forms you want to group into the folder you just created (you’ll be able to see a green checkmark after selecting forms). Click the Move to button from the toolbar.
4. This will open up the folder selections, just click on each box where you’d like to put the selected forms. Click Apply to save your changes.
5. And you’re done! You will now see a columned tab that shows you which forms are associated with the newly created folder you’ve made. Alternatively, you can click on the folder on the sidebar to the left to swap between the two and view only the ones in the folder or all of them.
Additionally, you can also drag and drop selected forms into folders to add them quickly once they’ve been created.
On top of that, you have several different options to edit and customize them including folder name, color, or even removing the folder later on if needed for better organization.
Just place your mouse over the folder name and you will see an icon appear – just click it to see these options.
Questions? Please let us know below!