You can organize your forms into folders for a cleaner look. When your account gains more forms, this feature will help you to find your forms easier and quicker without any troubles.
- Log in to your account and go to the My Forms page.
- Click Create New Folder and this will open up the Add New Folder wizard.
- Input your desired folder name, then click on the Continue button to create the folder.
- Now, select the forms you want to group into the folder you just created. Click the Move To button from the toolbar.
- This will open up the folder selections, just click on each box where you’d like to put the selected forms. Click Apply to save your changes.
And you’re done! You will now see a columned tab that shows you which forms are associated with the newly created folder you’ve made. Alternatively, you can click on the folder on the sidebar to the left to swap between the two and view only the ones in the folder or all of them.
Additionally, you can also drag and drop selected forms into folders to add them quickly once they’ve been created.
On top of that, you have several different options to edit and customize them including folder name, color, or even removing the folder later on if needed for better organization.
Just hover your mouse over the folder name and you will see the kebab menu appear – click it to see these options.
If you need to remove a form from any folder, just hover over on the folder’s icon next to the form’s name and click the cross button.
Questions? Please let us know below!